Copyright (c) 2014 by MizsherlockHolmes Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MizsherlockHolmes -- Blogmeister

Mizsherlockholmes Blog-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by MizsherlockHolmes teacher: Rob Jacklin

I was at the local elementry school with a couple of old aquantinces from West. When we got a clever idea to prank the oldest. So my friends helped me up on the roof of the one story building, there I then dumped a bottle of water on him. He got angry and chucked a kick ball at me. The impact caused me to topple off the roof and into a bunch of thorn bushes. Well red thorn bushes after they meet my leg and back. In the end I had to have my mom come pick me up and bring a first aid kit beacuse I looked like a murder victim. Allthough I did learn a valubale lesson:

Just beacuse someone tells you to do something, don't. Friend, family or enemy, It can end up wrong. Anylaze the situation, observe your surrondings, then give a logical answer. -Me

"Nobody know where you might end up,

Nobody knows."

-Greys Anatomy

Article posted March 11, 2012 at 08:45 PM • comment • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

I'm a fan of BBC Sherlock. My favorite color is green and I like to go on adventures in my free time.