Copyright (c) 2014 by CristianDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CristianDD -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by CristianDD teacher: Denton Dynamos

BUD, NOT BUDDY

BY: Christopher Paul Curtis

Every one needs a family. Every one needs family because family takes care of you, family feeds you, and family loves you.

Every one needs family and family cares for you.

Every one needs a family. Every one needs family because family takes care of you. According to the article Bud Not Buddy Miss Thomas took care of bud like his momma by letting him live with them. Unlike the mean foster home that locked him in a shed. That is how family took care of Bud in the book. 

Every one needs a family. Every one needs family because family feeds you. According to the book Bud Not Buddy the band took bud to the sweet pea diner to eat and bud was very grateful.  And this was how family feed Bud in the book.

In conclusion  every one needs a family. Every one needs family because family loves you. According to the book Bud Not Buddy at the diner bud was crying and Mrs. Thomas was letting bud rest on her. And that made Bud felt loved. Bud ultimily found his family Herman E Calloway and the band. This was like the love from his suit case was coming to life.

And that’s how family loved Bud in the book.

During this book you will find it is real every one needs a family.

By: Cristian
Article posted March 10, 2012 at 09:28 AM • comment (1) • Reads 235 • Return to Blog List

Heyyy Cristian its Vanezza from the project. This story is sad a child looking for a family is really sad. I kinda read a book like that but its called The Freedom Box. would you ever read thAt story????????>.<
Posted March 26, 2012 at 03:53 PM by • Vanezza