Copyright (c) 2014 by JC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JC -- Blogmeister

Jacob's Radical Blog

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by JC

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

The Chocolate Haiku
I love it so much
A very nice milky treat
Better not steal it
Article posted March 8, 2012 at 01:11 PM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

Hi, I'm Jacob and I'm the one writing the stuff in this blog but I bet you knew that. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!