Copyright (c) 2014 by AroobDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AroobDD -- Blogmeister

Denton Dynamos 2011-2012

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by AroobDD

teacher: Denton Dynamos

Bud not buddy

Everybody needs a family. In the book, Bud, Not Buddy,Bud the main character tries to find his family after his mother dies. Everybody needs a family to give you food everyday, take care of you when you are sad, and to love you. You wont have anyone to care for you if you don't have a family.

Everybody needs a family to give them food everyday. As it says in the book, Bud,Not Buddy, Bud didn't have much food to eat on his journey to find his family. The only place he could eat was at the Mission which ends at 7:00 am. This shows me that you really need a family to give you food otherwise you wont survive.

Everybody needs family to take care of you when you are sad. According to Bud Not Buddy, Bud went to is mothers funeral. As it says in the book” But the tears coming out doesn't happen to me anymore, I don't know when it first happened but it seems like my eyes don't cry no more.“ This tells me that Bud just cant cry any more.

Everybody needs a family to love them. In Bud not Buddy,Buds mother loves him very much ,but after his mothers death he was taken to an orphanage. He had gotten a new home but those who lived there did not have much empathy for him. He was locked the foster home shed and then was stung by hornets after what he thought was a bat was actually a hornets nest. Then he ran away from the foster home and then was on the lam until he found his grandfather who he thought was his father. And that was when he finally found his real family that actually loved him. This tells me that Bud took a really long time to find his real family.

Everybody needs family. Everyone has their own special family to make them happy and safe.

Article posted March 7, 2012 at 09:12 PM • comment • Reads 172 • Return to Blog List