Hello

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

teacher: Brian McLaughlin

[LINK]

This article gave a bried history about Pandora. Recently, Pandora's audience has been expanding, which should be good. But, Pandora has to pay an increasingly large amount of money in royalties. So, instead of making a profit, Pandora's shares have been stumbling. Unfortunately, they have a disappointing forecast for the future. 

This article attracted me because I used to use Pandora for all my music, before iTunes. I didn't really like Pandora because it used to include random songs into my playlists and chosen songs. This article relates to our Computers class because in our class, we focus on using applications on the Internet, and Pandora is a sort of music application on computers. 

APA: Yousef, H. (2012, March 7). Pandora's popularity is a double-edged sword. Retrieved from [LINK]

Article posted March 7, 2012 at 07:37 PM • comment • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

So hi everyone! This is my very first blog and I'm really excited to see how this all works.