Copyright (c) 2014 by Mackenzie J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mackenzie J -- Blogmeister

Kenzies Blog-

by Mackenzie J teacher: Melanie Transue

March freewrite
Have you ever had a friend so obsessed with something. Extremely obsessed they couldn't go a week without having it. I have a friend like that and his name is Merrick. Merrick is obsessed with Shamrock Shakes.
If Merrick wanted to he could be the spokes person for Shamrock Shakes he loves them that much. One day at school he was freaking out because he didnt have a Shamrock Shake at all this week. He had to go to the nurse becuase he kind of had a mental break down. He forced the nurse to take him to Mcdonalds so he could get his Shamrock Shake.
Sadly for him that day Mcdonalds was out of Shamrock Shakes. He freaked out and yelled at the person at the register and told them to go order the stuff and make him one now. The lady couldn't do that. Merrick resolved the problem by beating up the lady. He may have gotten arrested but he said it was worth it because he finaly got his Shamrock Shake. He was no longer allowed in that Mcdonalds anymore. He returned to school after his parents picked him up from the police station.
From this they learned to make sure he never goes without a Shamrock Shake again or he will possibly have a melt down again. In the months after that his parents forgot at least two weeks in the month of march. Now he is not allowed in three Mcdonalds in the state of Pennsylvania and from that his parents learned a valuable lesson, which was to just make him them at home.
Merrick lived happily ever after with his Shamrock Shakes.
Article posted March 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM • comment (2) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

Wow, he really does have an obsession.. haha. He's gonna end up turning into a short little guy who hides his gold :p
Posted May 25, 2012 at 02:46 PM by • Mykaela K
Haha Bre that's a great story! We all know Merrick can't go without his shakes, and at least his parents finally got a clue! :P
Posted April 22, 2012 at 10:24 AM by • Megyn S.