Copyright (c) 2014 by Abbey H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Abbey H -- Blogmeister

Abagail(:-

by Abbey H teacher: Melanie Transue

March Freewrite
Have you ever thought about a movie or book and try to match your friends and family into the spots of the characters? Have you ever tried to do so? I certainly have.Now im going to match my friends on this blog.The movie I chose is Cinderella. I chose this movie because its a movie I loved when I was a kid. Im also more familular with the movie.

Cinderella- Bonnie
I chose Bonnie as cinderella because she is always cleaning and sometimes seems to be a little over reacting.She also needs to find her "Prince" and be happy.
Step Mother- Justine
I chose Justine because she seems to take charge and be bossy at times. Anyone agree?
Sister 1- Makenna
I chose Makenna to be Sister 1 because she's shy but she seems to be funny. I would also put Miss. TRansue in thius place because shes "funny" some times.
Mouse- Jesse
I chose Jesse as the Mouse because he is funny. hed also be a good person to help out when you needed him.
Prince- Chris
I chose Chris to be the Prince because he seems to be a heart breaker. I mean heartbreaker by he seems to attrack girls.
Sister 2- Jessica
I chose her because she is a little slow sometimes.

This is who I would choose to take the places in Cinderella.Do you agree with me? Now you try to put your real life friends in this story. What story would you choose?

Article posted March 7, 2012 at 09:00 AM • comment (1) • Reads 55 • see all articles