Copyright (c) 2014 by Montana C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Montana C -- Blogmeister

About Me-

by Montana C teacher: Melanie Transue
Live Your Life :) 05/30/12
Future Freshman 05/25/12
True Friend 04/29/12
Life is a Gift 03/07/12
Teen Mom 02/08/12
Friends 02/08/12
Humanism Samantha and Montana 02/07/12
Happiness 02/01/12
pick me final 01/04/12
Pick Me 2 12/14/11
Christmas 11/29/11
Beautiful 11/28/11
My Cousin 11/21/11
Puppy 11/07/11
Halloween 10/21/11
pigs and many other animals 10/14/11
Not everyone is bad 10/05/11
Cows 09/21/11
horses 09/15/11

March Freewrite 

Do you like to read? Do you read just for fun? What’s your favorite book? I never enjoyed reading the only time I ever read is for school when I have to. A few weeks ago I went to my brother’s karate tournament in Lancaster. When we were there I saw this book and it looked so interesting. It was about these three little girls who were disabled and there life I ended up buying it just because. I started reading it and couldn’t put it down it was the best book I had ever read. I read the whole book in a day. 

The book was called Life is a Gift it was based off of a true story. The three little girls were never able to walk, talk, crawl, or eat. These little girls were just like my best friend Lauren's little sister Megan. The oldest little girl was born and lived a very happy life she was in and out of the hospital her whole life but was always giggling. She went to preschool when she was four and mad many friends. When she turned seven she got very sick and was in the hospital for quit a long time and one day she passed away. There was also another little girl who was born before the oldest child past away she was also disable she had all the same complications as her sister. She was a quiet and laid back baby and loved any attention you would give her. The youngest little girl was born after the oldest died she also had complication like her other two sisters. Even though these young girls had problems that no one could fix they were very special. Having or knowing a special needs child will change your life forever you will never look at life the same.
Article posted March 7, 2012 at 08:25 AM • comment (1) • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

My favorite book series is the Inheritance Cycle. I might just read Life is a Gift.
Posted May 23, 2012 at 10:31 AM by • Travis T