Copyright (c) 2014 by Samantha L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Samantha L -- Blogmeister

(:-

by Samantha L teacher: Melanie Transue

February free write

What’s your favorite season? Do you like winter? Do you like fall? My favorite time of year is summer. The reason I like summer so much is because it’s so warm. When it’s warm you can do a lot of things. For example you can go swimming. In the summer that’s one thing I love to do swim. You can go to water parks too which is really fun. Another thing you can do in the summer is go to the beach. The beach is a lot of fun becauseits so pretty.

Another reason I love the summer is because there is no school. You don’t have to worry about getting up early, which is the best part about the summer. You can stay home and do absolutely nothing. Whether it be chilling on the couch or going somewhere. The other great thing about summer is traveling. In the summer people usually go to really exciting places like amusement parks, and other places. Last summer I went to Niagara Falls and a bunch of other places too. I can’t wait till this summer so that way I can go to different places.

What are you going to do this summer?Are you going to travel?Are you going to relax? Hopefully whatever it is it will be fun.

Article posted March 7, 2012 at 08:11 AM • comment (1) • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

Sam, summer is also my favorite season. My favorite parts are having no school and going to water parks!:)
Posted May 8, 2012 at 05:48 PM by • Kayla J