Sophia's Blog

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Dear Mrs. Freitas and Mrs. Cruz,
Hi, today I am writing this letter to you because I would like to have a picnic insteadof the 5th grade Talent Show. We should have the picnic because the 5th grade Talent Show was canceled. It can be outside; it can be a HUGE picnic. Everyone will have a lot of fun if we have it!

Families can come together and spend time with their kids. If they do not come they will miss out on all the fun! We can have games, board games, contests and just a lot of pleasure.

Also, if some kids signed up for the Talent Show, they can now perform in the picnic! They can perform in the picnic because the Talent Show got canceled. Some kids were really devastated.

If we have the picnic, it can also be a potluck! People can bring different foods. It can bring a bunch of culture to the 5th grade and our families. Also after we eat the kids can perform, after that we can play the games, board games, and also the contests!

Overall, we should have the picnic because, 1) it would be lots of fun, 2) families can come together, 3) kids can perform, and 4) we can play games, board games, and contest. That is why we should have the picnic instead of the Talent Show!
Article posted March 6, 2012 at 11:22 AM • comment (5) • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List

Thanks Ashley!! :)
Posted March 14, 2012 at 04:05 PM by • Sophia
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU
Posted March 12, 2012 at 12:27 PM by • ashley
I loved yours sophia I agree completely
Posted March 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM by • ashley
Thanks Lucas!
Posted March 6, 2012 at 05:24 PM by • Sophia
Nice blog. A cool idea is that maybe we could use some game ideas from Minute To Win It. I think that is a fantastic idea.
Posted March 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM by • Lucas P.

Hi my name is Sophia. I am 11 years old. My friends names are Chante, Kayla, Julia, Rudi and Ashley. I have one sister, Alena, one mom and dad. I also have two dogs and one fish!