sabastians blog-

Name ____Nicklas S._______________________________Date ____2-24-12_______________

How is Chimacum Creek doing?

Based on all the data you’ve looked at here what is your conclusion about how Chimacum Creek is doing? (Use examples from the data to explain what you mean and why you think so. This is NOT the place for opinion; you must have evidence to support your conclusion.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I come to the conclusion, taking out the suspected false information its seems to be good, the levels are enough to sustain fish, keep the algea low, enough to keep pollution intolerant microinvertibrates alive, so over all it does look healthy.

My parameter of water is FLOW RATE. Flow rate is the measurement of movement through a body of water. But the water comes from rain. It starts at a elevated point then goes downhill into the bodies of water (creeks and streams).

But the DO, pH, Turbitity, Nitrates, Ammonium, Flow Rate, and Temperature averages equalled a understandable conclussion that it Chimacum Creek has sustainable levels. If I could give some constructive criticism and advice to the people in the area it would be that the are doing a good job keeping the fertilizers out the creek and to keep up the good work!

-N1CK145
Article posted March 6, 2012 at 10:56 AM • comment • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List