Copyright (c) 2014 by Kyle S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kyle S -- Blogmeister

Soccer Is My Life-

What an amazing journey we are on, discovering all the ways technology can help us to learn more, share more, and become more. There is something new and exciting around every bend.

by Kyle S teacher: Mrs. Ruffing

Fitness Results-Grade 7-Sit and Reach

During theis school year our students in grades 2 through 8 completed the President's Fitness Challenge. We took part in a variety of physical endurance tests. The sixth grade students charted the results for each event and grade. Here are the results of the Sit and Reach for grade 7. As  you can see from the chart below, 8 people or 26% of the students achieved Presidential Level,12 people or 40% of the students achieved National Level, and 10 people or 33% of the seventh graders were at Participant Level.

Description of the Event

Qualifying Scores

Article posted March 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List