Peace Pray Love Hope-

My blog is about Wonder #512 Why Are There Secret Societies?  It is obviously about secret societies and is about real secret societies going on now.  What I thought was interesting in this article was that secret societies don't have to be secret.  One of the wonder words was Soroity which is an organized group of people meeting together.  Another wonder word was ritual which is a ceremony usually used by sororities and fraternities.  The last wonder word I'll talk about is Freemason.  Which is one of the secret societies that people who built buildings out of stone and most of the people who signed the Declaration of Independence were most likely to be a Freemason.  This topic of the wonder I chose  would affect my everyday life if I chose to create my own secret society.    My career choice later on could be affected by this wonder because I want to be a lawyer and I have a slight chance of hearing about a secret society.  The topic of this wonder could affect people's lives in other countries because other countries probably have secret societies

The Scull and Bones Secret Society                                                                                                                                          The Sanctus Devs Secret Society Symbol

Article posted March 5, 2012 at 04:49 PM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

I go to school at Voyager Academy, I go to Bethesda Baptist Church, and I have amazing friends!