about me-

Wait if I have a cow lick that means I got licked by a cow? No! A cow lick is  is when your hair sticks up. Did you know your cow lick is with you before you are born! Well it depends on if you are a righty or a lefty because your hair on your cow lick will be either counterclockwise or clockwise! A cow lick may also be called a "hair whorl". This topic may affect my every-day life by having to deal with it with certin hair styles. This affects other people in the worl because everybody has a cow lick! When I was a little girl my moms best friend used to tell me and her son that when we were born that they brought us to a farm and saw cows and they licked the back of our heads! We really belived her!

Words:

Clockwise: The direction of the hand on a clock!

Counterclockwise: The opposite of the direction of the hands on the clock!

Whorl: A spiral!

Article posted March 5, 2012 at 11:54 AM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

I like to play sports. Me and my dad like to play dbasketball, basball, football, ands sometimes golf. I like to travel. I like to ride dirtbikes and fourwheelers. My favorite color is red and blue.