My Awsome Blog

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Dear Grandma & Grandpa,
I am writing this letter to both of you to try to persuade you into buying me a Karaoke system. I am going to give you a few reasons why I want and need a Karaoke system.
One of the reasons I want a Karaoke system is because I can just have so much fun, invite my friends over and have a fantastic time. My friends and I would have so much fun. Just imagine it, me and friends rocking out and having fun at my house. They would love it and so would I. I think a karaoke system would be great for me. That is one of the reasons I would love to have a Karaoke system.
Another reason I would absolutely just love a Karaoke machine is because I would probably improve my singing skills, and if I could improve my singing skills I could get a really nice after school program, and also better my grade for school. I would also get a good scholarship because I would be in an after school program. I know you guys want me to get good grades, so why not have a Karaoke system. Seriously if you think about it I can 1. Improve my grades and get a good scholarship, 2. Get in a cool after school program and, 3. Develop my chances of being a professional singer.
Let me ask you a question. How many times have I asked you guys for things? Yes you already know the answer and the answer is many. I have asked you for many, many things. But see this thing is really important to me. It can 1. Improve my grades and get a good scholarship. 2. Get in a cool after school program 3. Develop my chances of being a professional singer and 4. It can give me memories and fun.
Well I guess that’s it. I hope you were persuaded to buy me that karaoke machine. So I told you about how it can give me fun. I told you about how it can give me good grades. And I told you about how it can develop my chances of being a professional singer. I hope you were persuaded.
Love,
Kayla
P.S. I love to sing
Article posted March 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM • comment (1) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

That was so good if I were her grandma or grandpa I would buy it for her
Posted March 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM by • Ariel