Tye's Totally Terrific Blog!!!!!!-

I'm doing why is it called black Friday? Black Friday means its time to go shopping! On that day there are huge sales and stores open at as early as 4:00 am! Actually black Friday is named when police and bus drivers would call it black Friday the day after thanksgiving when the roads would have a traffic jam. Another holiday close to Black Friday is called cyber Monday. Its for people who cant go to sales on Black Friday or dont want to get in the huge crowd. Black Friday is the busiest shopping spree ever. And its close to Christmas!

Wonder Words

Clogg= Clogg means jammed or crowded.

Profit= Profit means what you earned like money.

Traffic= Traffic means cars are in a long line not moving.

Article posted March 5, 2012 at 09:27 AM • comment • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

My name is tye and i like to hang out with my friends. I really really love to read. Whenever I have free time I read! My favorite color is lime green and my favorite movie and book is the Hunger Games. Thats all!