Emma's Blog-

Do dogs really eat homework?

Have you ever wondered if dogs eat homework? Well if you have always been wanting to know the answer is yes. Dogs do eat homework mostly because they're bored. MostĀ  dogs need entertainment to keep them busy. DogsĀ are mostly known to be indiscriminate eaters which means that they have healthy appetites. This also means that when dogs get the chance they eat just about anything. It can also be dangerous to feed your dog human foods and table scraps. Like grapes and raisins can make a dog have kidney failures. Another thing is onions and garlic this can develop a condition called anemia which causes dogs to have red blood cells. I think this could help out anyone who wants to be a veternarian because they can know whats good for dogs and whats bad for dogs.

Defenitions-

Boredom- When somebody gets bored is when they don't have anything to do

Avoided- is something you can stop from doing

Honesty- be honest to your teacher if your dog didn't really eat your homework

Article posted March 5, 2012 at 08:09 AM • comment • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List