About me

teacher: Leah Berkman

When people think of sushi they automatically think of raw fish. They think if they go into the ocean and get a fish that is sushi. WRONG!  The specific term for raw  fish is sashimi and its not the same thing as sushi. Sushi doesn't have to have fish at all! The key ingriedient to sushi is sticky rice and seaweed. They put the sticky rice onto the seaweed.  In the fourth century B.C. sushi beghan as a way to preserve raw fish. This preservation made its way to Japan.  The japanese word sushi was defined "sour" or "vinegary".                                                                                                                                                                                      3 wonder words:                                                                                                                                         I have a huge appetite    french fries.

Sushi is one of my favorite foods.

ingridient- something used to make it!

Article posted March 5, 2012 at 08:07 AM • comment • Reads 251 • Return to Blog List

I like video games and legos. I also like pizza and sonic the hedgehog.