Kamryn's Blog-

We all know that giraffe necks are really really long so here are some facts.Male giraffes whip their necks around their big heavy skulls like clubs. Since these shorter creatures pick over food at a lower level, giraffes' nacks allow thaem to reach food and nutrients that others cannot. The giraffe’s long neck can reach more than 7 feet in length, which means it makes up nearly half of its overall height.Giraffes have very few predators. Besides humans, giraffes are hunted only by lions and crocodiles. A baby giraffe is between five and six feet tall when it is born — about the height of an average adult human! Giraffes can feed close to the ground, too, but h has shown that they prefer to eat at heights between 7 and 14 feet.

Habitat - A place where a animal stays/sleeps in the winter.

Nutrients - A thing that a animal needs to survive.

Predator - An anmal thats trys / kills an animal to eat.

Article posted March 5, 2012 at 07:51 AM • comment (1) • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

Awesome colors and pictures
Posted March 20, 2012 at 05:10 PM by • Christian

http://countingdownto.com/create-countdown