Copyright (c) 2014 by Lindsay Stuart Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lindsay Stuart -- Blogmeister

-

Ms. S's Kinders

A room full of wonder, learning and community.

by Lindsay Stuart

No Links added yet!

This week we welcomed three new members to our room. Our letter for show and share this week was "F/f" and my contribution was three fish!!!! The kiddoes were really excited about the new additions. We were having trouble deciding on names, but as we do with all problems/questions in the room, we came up with a stragegy to solve the dilema. All next week we if anyone thinks of a good name, he/she can write it down on a slip of paper and add it the "name buckets". At the end of the week we will have a draw to see what our new members names will be. I am looking forward to hearing/reading some "interesting" suggestions!

Article posted March 4, 2012 at 11:50 AM • comment • Reads 96 • Return to Blog List