Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Dear Mom,
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3d is a very cool game. This blog will be on why you should buy me this game. I hope you read this through carefully. I hope you will buy me this game.
The first reason you should buy me this game is so I will stop saying, “I’m bored,” all the time. If I am not bored, you won’t have to find something for me to do which will clear up your schedule. You will have time to do mandatory tasks.
Another reason is that I won’t bother you all the time. This will give you more relaxation time. Also, you won’t have to listen to me annoy you. You will have a lot of spare time to do the things that you enjoy dearly such as exercising and relaxing.
Everybody has this game! You wouldn’t want me to be the guy to not have this game? I bet not. That would be tragic. That would make me the guy in those movies that doesn’t fit in.
If we buy this game at GameStop we will save money! We will also get points so that I could get free stuff online. If we buy something with the PowerUp Rewards Card we will save money and get points. Those points can be used to buy stuff online. We won’t have to spend money, it is completely free!
People everywhere, as well as online say that The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3d is the best 3ds game out there. There was this website that I went to that said that it was number 1 on the charts. Nintendo even has some personal picks. One of them is this game.
The last thing that I want to say is that it can improve many things. Those things are hand-eye coordination, reflexes, scavenging skills, patience, critical thinking, and puzzle and problem solving. This will give me the skills to help me further in my lifetime.
Well, that is it! I hope you read this through and buy me this game. I also hoped that you thought it was good. Thank you for reading this!
Sincerely,
Nitesh P.
Article posted March 2, 2012 at 11:27 AM • comment (1) • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List

Yes, I was persuaded.
Posted March 5, 2012 at 07:57 PM by • Sangita Sharma