LEGOMAN

Welcome to our blog. We are a group of 3rd grade students from Grand Forks, ND. Our blog is intended to communicate our learning throughout the year through authentic interaction. The students will be actively involved in their own learning. They will work with one another to learn the value of collaboration through expression, peer teaching and editing. We are excited to have this opportunity to share our ideas and knowledge with you and we look forward to your feedback. We hope you enjoy our blog and enjoy watching us learn and grow.

teacher: Mrs. Mercil

X cel Energy
Today we learned About electrical safety. Do not touch metal and ground. Don`t climb on power lines. Call 811 before diging.
Article posted March 2, 2012 at 10:05 AM • comment (1) • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List

I'm so glad that you are learning about different ways to keep safe. These are all great ways to prevent injuries. Wonderful job! :)
Love, Mom, Neil, Lia, & Eli
Posted April 1, 2012 at 11:32 PM by • Lyn Karjalainen

I like to play in the snow. I like playing games. I like the computers. I like birthdays.