Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Carlo: Master Of All Matter-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by C teacher: Derek Milloy

13/6/2078

When I first started to notice the world around me, I first began to feel the emotions, colours, and noises everywhere. Along with this consciousness cameĀ a greed. There came a greed for knowledge, power, things I couldn't even begin to explain. As I grew older, I yearned to relive the simpler life once more. I wanted to ignore the constant screaming of feelings and thoughts in my mind. I felt weary of this noisy lifestyle. Which is why I decided to go on a journey of sorts, trying to find some way for me to live peacefully. Someone in the earlier 21st century would've easily found peace in clear beaches and open wilderness, but I simply cannot go that path, as people nowadays live in stacked cities with little room to spare, and one would simply not find any peace and quiet since the Breaking. I will go now, as I have more matters at hand to attend to.

-Unknown Traveller

Article posted March 1, 2012 at 09:59 PM • comment • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

I like taekwondo and computers. And water.