Explain why offspring that result from sexual reproduction are likely to have more diverse characteristics than offspring that result from asexual reproduction
Answer: offspring’s with sexual reproduction are likely to have diverse characteristics, because with sexual reproduction you get have of half your mothers genes and half of your fathers genes. Yet with asexual reproduction the cells is simple copying its self and splitting apart making it identical to the last.
Article posted March 1, 2012 at 09:01 PM • comment (2) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

I totally agree with you because though sexual reproduction you can get a mix of both the Mother and the fathers genes and the genes can get mix up together causing you to have a whole different and you can get your moms eyes or your dads nose! Great job explaining how through asexual reproduction is just s copy of the cell!
Posted May 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM by • mukudac
Great explaination! I honestly didn't understand anything when we were learning about it. This helped me understand it a little more! :)
Posted May 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM by • Jaycie