Hi! My name is KY!

From what I heard from the other teams, we have a good creek. The turbidity for our creek is good. I have learned a lot about Temperature, Turbidity, D.O., pH, Nitrates, Flow Rate, and Ammonium. The oxygen that is dissolved in the water, is not in a bubble. The pH means almost perfectly clear water. What is this year’s average D.O.? 8.6 miligrams per liter What does that mean about our creek’s D.O. levels? The oxygen that is dissolved in the water, is not in a bubble. That level of D.O. is good. What is this year’s average pH? 6.5 What does that mean about our creek’s pH levels? Almost perfectly clear water. What is this year’s average turbidity? 44.7 NTUs What does that mean about our creek’s turbidity levels? It means it's almost perfectly clear water. What is this year’s average nitrate level? 0.3 mg/l What does that mean about our creek’s nitrates levels? This means this is good for our creek. What is this year’s average flow rate? 8.7 cubic meters per second What does that mean about our creek’s flow rate levels? It’s kinda high but it’s not too bad. What is this year’s average water temperature? 37.1 degrees farhenhight Average air temperature was 44.4 degrees farherhight What does that mean about our creek’s water temperature levels? It means it really good. How did the water temperature compare to the air temperature this year? The air temperature is usually higher than the water temperature.

Everyone is my friend they just don't know it! I like everyone as a friend! =D