Animals!

For water quality we learned about microinvertebrates. Then we learned about the salmon life cycle.then we learmed about chimacum creek and water quality.
In microinvertebrates I learned that there in our creek and there is intolerant and tolerant to pollution. In salmon I learned the cycle. It starts with eggs, then alevin, then fry, then parr, then smolt, then adult, then spawning adult.

For chimacum creek I was D.O. We measure D.O. by mg/L. We got a scrore of 8.125. And thats gooood! pH is good too we got a 6 which is in acidic. Turbitys average is 44.7 NTU.
Nitrates average is 0.3 mg/L. Ammonium average is 1.6 but thats impossible because its really bad. Flow rates average is 1972.8. Temperatures average for water is 37.1 and the air is 44.7. Our creek is doimg really good because they are good averages.

So yes, our creek is doing really good! Please dont spit, litter, or pollute our creek! It is our creek and we have to take care of it!