-

My job is dizzolved oxygen wich is the long term for D.O. And dizzolved oxygen is what fish breathe.The best levels are 5.0 and up to at least 18.0 anything below or above is a form of polution .Our hear average is 8.125 and thats great!

PH is short for positive hydrogen and the years average was 6 and that means good! Once again the levels are good .

Turbitity means how clear the water is and the years average is 44.7 and that means its good! Wich is the types time ive wrote so chimucum creek must be good.

Nitrates is a mix of one nitrogen molecule and three oxygen molecules and the years average was 0.3 that means its good man ! This creek is good .

Ammonia is a gas wich can kill alot of fish wich is sad :(
The year average is 1.6 wich is impossible because we've seem fish and this level would mean the fish would be dead see!
Flow rate is the flow of the creek and it's to find the speed of the creek and the speed is 1,972. If it's too fast and too slow it's bad.
Tempurtere is too find the tempature of the creek .If the tempature is too hot or too cold the fishes will die .the year average isn27*c which is alright .

Article posted February 28, 2012 at 02:51 PM • comment (1) • Reads 94 • Return to Blog List

Hey darnell im glad your job is doing good.
Posted May 18, 2012 at 10:07 AM by • calebh