Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Smith's Class Blog
A Look at Books
Mrs. McGriff's Reading Blog
Chemistry Blogs!
LMS Theodocion
Harbor 8

Tempruture
Tempruture is big part of the fish. If the temperature is to hot it can grow algee, If it is to hot the fish and eggs could die. The hot water is a pollution to the fish. The hiest we want the water is 41-42. If it gets in the 50's and 60's the fish would die. So would say chimacum creek is doing good.

From Mr. G - Temperature is important! Do you know how the other parameters are doing for our creek? Do you think Chimacum Creek is doing well overall? How are the salmon and trout in our creek doing?
Article posted March 1, 2009 at 12:00 AM • comment (2) • Reads 37 • Return to Blog List

Hey bro, you did good but more explaining, you should repost and answer mr.G's questions like jaymer said.
Posted November 21, 2013 at 10:59 AM by • Darnella
It could have used a bit more explanation but them again we were in 6th grade, if I were you I would revise and repost this and answers mr.g's questions
Posted November 13, 2013 at 11:05 AM by • Jaymer

6th gr - Per 3