Hailey's Blog Posts...-

I have truly enjoyed poetry this year and can't wait to make the book. My favorite types of poetic devices are Rhyme, End Rhyme, Personification, Hyperbole, Alliteration and Repetition. My favorite poets would be Shel Silverstein, Dave Crawley, Jack Prelutsky and Dennis Lee.  To be honest I really think every poet is amazing in a different way like Jack Prelutsky likes to write silly poems and Langston Hughes likes to write some serious poems. There are poems everywhere. There is poems about jets and some about pets. Some are in books they're everywhere you look. Please leave me a comment on my page.

Article posted February 28, 2012 at 09:17 AM • comment • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

On April 21st,2012 I am walking around Duke East Campus to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.donate to my cause