Copyright (c) 2014 by Courtney Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Courtney -- Blogmeister

A Great Year 2018!

We are a sixth grade classroom in a k-12 school in the United States that loves learning and blogging with people from different parts of the world.

by Courtney

teacher: Mrs. Brown

03/19/12
03/16/12
03/03/12
02/27/12
12/08/11
11/18/11
11/18/11
09/12/11

What I think the world will be like when I grow up
I want the world to be a better place for animals and people. I think it will be worse because of all the pollution from Japan. The pollution from Japan is harming animals and people. In twenty years we might not have all the gas cars we might have all electric and solar cars and houses. For instants Japan and Canada are making more efficient cars and homes. I also think that we will find a cure for cancer. Maybe just maybe we could finally have a woman for President.

Maybe smoking will become completely illegal in the U.S. We could have more new cars and more people could get around faster. I myself want to be a Marine Biologist and I hope there will be more animal hospitals. I really hope abortion will be illegal.