-

Learning about cells
It has been interesting learning about cells and how little they are and even litterer stuff in the cell, to function. The best part of this experience is to know that if you take care of your body it will take care of you. The not so great parts are the notes and lectures, I no they will make you more prepared for the test but its boring. The labs are fun and I'm a person who is a visual and the labs really help me out.

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.