I would design a library that consists of both electronic and hard copy books, a movie lounge, and a sitting area with coffee, snacks, and free Wi-Fi. To borrow hard copy books you would go through the same process as done today, but to borrow electronic books you would simply sync to your tablet, such as an iPad. A good thing about this library is when a electronic book is due you don’t have to make a special trip in to return or renew. You simply push a button on your tablet and the job is done. However after renewing it five times it will automatically get erased from your tablet. Another good thing about this library is you would be able to hang out with your friends while enjoying any of the hard cover books available for reading. The movie lounge is also a fantastic place to review your movies before checking them out. Isn’t this a fantastic library? I hope you will enjoy it in the future.