We have been learning a lot lately in science. We have been learning about cells and bacteria. We have learned the parts of the cells and how some cells are protected by a cell wall and a cell membrane, but bacteria has a capsule and a cell wall. Also plant and animal cells have a lot of similarities but they don’t have much in common with a bacteria cell. During this unit we have done a few labs. One of my favorite labs was the one where we looked through the microscope and looked at different types of protests. Protists are organisms that are hard to classify in one group. My friends and I enjoyed looking at the brine shrimp, which are a type of protists; we thought they were so cute and so fast. Overall I enjoyed this unit, even though I didn’t really care for the reading and note taking part.