Copyright (c) 2014 by teddybearluv2 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
teddybearluv2 -- Blogmeister

The Luv of Teddybears

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by teddybearluv2 teacher: Rob Jacklin

It's the little things

Today, in class we talked about little things and my opinion is that it doesnt matter how big the thing is because it can make a big difference. For example, what if you wanted to donate some money, but the best you could do is $1. You think that won't make a difference at all. Think about it this way: if 400 people donated a dollar, you all would have donated $400! See the little things in life can make a big difference. Here is another example: In basketball, what if you keep missing your shots and you are really upset. You got to ask the coach what you are doing wrong. The coach says you are tilting your elbow a little bit before you shoot. You think he is crazy and don't take his advice. You get even more frustrated and then try his advice for once and you sink every shot. See it can be the little things that make a big difference.

Article posted February 24, 2012 at 09:07 AM • comment • Reads 181 • see all articles

I am teddybearluv2. I like to play basketball, volleyball, and soccer. My favorite color is PINK! I hate poems! Listening and writing! I just hate them! My friend taught me how to speak Pig Latin. I love to listen to music and hangout with my friends.