Copyright (c) 2014 by OliveLovesOwls Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
OliveLovesOwls -- Blogmeister

The Love of Owls

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by OliveLovesOwls teacher: Rob Jacklin

Today in class, we watched a video about the little things that matter. And if you think about it, it is true. If every person would donate $2 to Haiti, we could feed and help allot of people. If that was 400 hundred people who would be that kind and donate that! That would be allot! Here is another example; if everone would bring in there own ball in basketball, that would be allot of basketballs!! Quiz yourself and try to think of someways that you could make a difference.

Article posted February 24, 2012 at 09:07 AM • comment (1) • Reads 139 • Return to Blog List

That's an awesome idea and my mom is visiting Haiti right now!!!! I totally agree i mean we could change the world with little things like that!!!!!
Posted February 29, 2012 at 08:39 PM by • TJT97

I am olivelovesowls. I love owls, listening to music, and playing sports. My favorite color is yellow, orange, green, and pink. I hate olives, and when people act sixteen when they are not kinda like my sister.