Copyright (c) 2014 by Bear12 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bear12 -- Blogmeister

About me-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Bear12 teacher: Rob Jacklin
The black death 04/12/12
Its the little things 02/24/12
11 inning game 02/23/12
TED 02/17/12
02/16/12

Today in class, we watched a video about the little things that matter. And if you think about it, it is true. If every person would donate $2 to Haiti, we could feed and help allot of people. If that was 400 hundred people who would be that kind and donate that! That would be allot! Here is another example; if everone would bring in there own ball in basketball, that would be allot of basketballs!! Quiz yourself and try to think of someways that you could make a difference.

Article posted February 24, 2012 at 09:07 AM • comment (1) • Reads 105 • Return to Blog List

That's an awesome idea and my mom is visiting Haiti right now!!!! I totally agree i mean we could change the world with little things like that!!!!!
Posted February 29, 2012 at 08:39 PM by • TJT97

Bear 12 I love to play baseball and love to play outside. I love to watch Mizzou basketball and love to watch Cardinals baseball. I very much dislike the Cubs. I love to play basketball I play for St.Alben and St.John.