Copyright (c) 2014 by Jabel99 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jabel99 -- Blogmeister

Jabel99's favorites

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Jabel99

teacher: Rob Jacklin

Have you ever have to change something that's just a small change? Well it's all those litte changes that can make your life a lot easier. Just like in sports, has your coach ever told you that it's the little things that win games. If you had everyone inyour school bring in one dollar, even though a dollar isn't much, when you add it all up it is. If you tell someone about Jesus it may not seem like much, but then that person can tell other people and then the a ton of people can believe. 

Article posted February 24, 2012 at 09:07 AM • comment • Reads 98 • Return to Blog List

I am Jabel99. I love to play sports. I play hockey, baseball, and basketball. My favorite type of animal is a monkey. I have a dog for a pet. my favorite type of food is steak. My favorite color is lime green.