Copyright (c) 2014 by DogsRock24 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DogsRock24 -- Blogmeister

Dogs Rock's blog page

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by DogsRock24

teacher: Rob Jacklin

Have you ever have to change something that's just a small change? Well it's all those litte changes that can make your life a lot easier. Just like in sports, has your coach ever told you that it's the little things that win games. If you had everyone inyour school bring in one dollar, even though a dollar isn't much, when you add it all up it is. If you tell someone about Jesus it may not seem like much, but then that person can tell other people and then the a ton of people can believe. 

Article posted February 24, 2012 at 09:07 AM • comment • Reads 94 • Return to Blog List

I like snakes and i think they are cool. I like to play sports. I like hanging out with my family.