Copyright (c) 2014 by Hanoverian13 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Hanoverian13 -- Blogmeister

Hanoverian13's Blog-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Hanoverian13 teacher: Rob Jacklin

Sometimes its the little things that makes a big difference. Like today in class we saw a video on a guy teaching you the correct way to tie your shoes of course that wasn't the whole point of his message. I learned two things from that movie one that I was tying my shoes wrong and two that the little things make a huge difference. Like in basketball and baseball my two favorite sports my dad and my coaches are always telling me at the beginning and at the end of a season keep working on the details keep working on the basics it will make you so much better. So always remember that the little things make a big difference.

Article posted February 24, 2012 at 09:05 AM • comment (1) • Reads 131 • Return to Blog List

True That
Posted April 13, 2012 at 07:43 AM by • SportsGuy10

Hi! I love horses and riding them. My favorite breed is the Hanoverian breed. (that's why my screen name is Hanoverian13) I love creative writing! My favorite number is 13. I love Jesus. Thanks for reading!!