Copyright (c) 2014 by Bear12 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bear12 -- Blogmeister

About me-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by Bear12 teacher: Rob Jacklin
The black death 04/12/12
Its the little things 02/24/12
11 inning game 02/23/12
TED 02/17/12
02/16/12

Up until about a year ago our family was always very quiet and would be tired alot. Then one day my brother, dad and I went to my grandpas farm and was going to paint the deck. About three hours later we got home so we could got to church after we took our showers. I was the first one in the door and my sister was holding a black and white jack russel wearing a baseball cap. From then on we are a very happy and highper family.

Article posted February 24, 2012 at 09:05 AM • comment • Reads 114 • Return to Blog List

Bear 12 I love to play baseball and love to play outside. I love to watch Mizzou basketball and love to watch Cardinals baseball. I very much dislike the Cubs. I love to play basketball I play for St.Alben and St.John.