ASU Fear the Fork

Science!

Science is one of my favorite subjects (math is the other). The cells and microbiology unit has been another example of this. Part of my love is the labs I get to do. So far we have done a ton of labs, with the most memorable being the protists lab.  I actually got to look at live organisms under a microscope. That was my first time being able to look living organisms up close and in detail. Plus, I have learned a lot about how cells work and the parts of them. Through this I have increased my knowledge of prefixes and root words as well as why certain things happen the way they do in cells. I also learned why viruses can be so potent. They feed off of other cells and use them to multiply themselves. Cells are what make up you and me. We should know what makes them thrive and be deprived so we can keep ourselves healthy.   

I like to play football.