Every single person on this planet has a hole in their sidewlak (or imperfection in themselves). For example my imperfection is just plain laziness. I can see what needs to be done, but I just don't want to do it. When I first got into this bad habit, I thought "why waste my time on this stuff when I could be having fun." After my mother and I started realizing the problem, I got a bit better. I don't know why I don't do my work, 'cause I'll sit down and start it feeling good about it, but then I just quit. I een understand the material being given, but I just start and never finish. I have a problem that needs to be fixed and I try, but I just can't ever keep convincing myself to finish. Sometimes I can finish because I think of how disappointed my parents always are when they recieve all these messages of "Your daughter is basically missing every assignment except for classwork e-mails." They do punish me. They threaten to make me quit band, forensics, take away my phone, and so on, but it just never gets through that ridiculously thick wall in my head that "Hey! everything I love doing is at stake here!" I mean the teachers give only reasonable amounts of homework, I mean at one point in elementary I got more, but I don't know how I can get motivated to just sit down and do what NEEDS to be done.