Copyright (c) 2014 by BigCheese131 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BigCheese131 -- Blogmeister

BigCheese131 a rounded wedge of thoughts -

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by BigCheese131 teacher: Rob Jacklin

My friend and I  made a deformed country called Deformadonia. Their ruler is a Eleflowrasensivilni. This country is located under the P in Pacific. The land is roaming with crazy deformed creatures. At the time the Elepos are creating a 500 foot long 700 foot wide swimming pool. One day all the Deformadonians will take over the WORLD. We hope.

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 11:06 AM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

i love the idea of the idea of diformadomeya and the crazy background story behind it
Posted April 13, 2012 at 07:45 AM by • DoctorWho

Hi, I'm BigCheese131 I am a goalie for a hockey team. My favorite food is bacon. My favorite color is purple. I have a dog and two cats. I love my family.Bye