-

This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

by teacher: Jody Ferguson
Blog # 3 03/22/12
Blog #5 03/22/12
Blog #4 03/15/12
Blog #2 03/01/12
Blog #1 02/23/12
Blog#1 02/16/12

Blog #1

Part 1) My first impressions of this class were really good.This is my first year in Adult Ed and im actually really enjoying it! The school is super close,both to where i live and where i work. Having it so close to everything is a huge advantage for me. The teachers in Mcleod Education Center are awesome and have been really helpful, its totally different (in a good way) then being in highschool! This course seems like its going to be alot of fun with Jody! I enjoy being in English class, and i think these blogs are a super cool way to write and express how we feel!

Part 2) This semester im going to make sure I make it to every class I can! Showing up to every class really is important and has a lot of effect on how you do in school.Missing a class (3 hours per class) is missing alot of work and can lead to misunderstanding work and assignments. I also will be doing homework (5 hours a week) which will be about an hour a day to make sure im completing everything on time and at my best ability. Doing homework every day is a good routine and keeps your brain refreshed on what you ve learned! Another really important way to ensure im going to succeed is to make sure Im staying focused!

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM • comment (1) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

I totally agree with how easy being in adult ed makes life right now, its close to everything, good classmates, and a good teacher. I honestly didnt like Jody as a teacher last time i had her but i enjoy her being my teacher again.
Posted March 15, 2012 at 08:40 AM by • Natasha A