This is a space for adult students of grade 10, 11 and 12 English Language Arts to communicate about what and how they are learning, both in and out of class.

teacher: Jody Ferguson

Blog # 9 06/01/12
05/10/12
The white Screen 05/08/12
Brand names and ads!!!! 05/08/12
04/12/12
Explaining and supporting ideas 03/15/12
03/01/12
03/01/12
02/23/12
Text Blog 02/16/12

This is a two part blog:

Part 1) What are your first impressions of this class (and, if this is your first time here, the school)? Consider everything: the building, the room, your classmates, myself (your teacher), the work we have done so far, the work we plan to do, the course outline in general, etc.

Part 2) What will you do this semester to ensure that you succeed as an adult student? Be specific.

Reminder: Your blogs should be at least one full paragraph in length (I would expect no less than five sentences in a paragraph at the grade 11 level). Please explain yourself fully, using specific detail.

This school is great.I like most of the students,the teachers are all very nice and dont treat us like ediots which is nice.The school is far from home which sucks.It is a long drive every morning.Gotta wake up a bit earlier and im not a morning person.The class and work is a little difficult but getting used to it.Hate bloging ,slow typer two finger it all lol.I intend to pass this class with flying colors it will take some time but i will do it.oh ya the stories are pretty cool i like The Nest can kinda relate to it.Will work as hard as i can to get an a gotta take my time on asssinments to ensure it.Bye.
Article posted February 23, 2012 at 10:01 AM • comment • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List