Copyright (c) 2014 by genevablush Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
genevablush -- Blogmeister

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by genevablush

teacher: Rob Jacklin

Okay, so my cousin's birthday is in three days and I'm really excited!I mean like he is so cute and everything, I'm one of his favorite people in the entire world; I think. Since whenever he sees me he says my name and it's just adorable! Skipping that topic, have you ever felt like you were completely confused and no one can help you? That's how I feel like right now. Life is just everywhere at once right now and no one would understand.I mean NO ONE. Some times I just feel abandon and just alone but I feellike there's no one there- even though I can't trust anyone. I feel like I want help.I don't know what to do!
Article posted February 23, 2012 at 08:52 AM • comment • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

When I hear the word party, I come running, I love watching movies, especially scary ones, and I love stuffed animals. OOH, and 1 more thing, i am really bad at wrinting articles