Copyright (c) 2014 by fuzzypuppy34 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
fuzzypuppy34 -- Blogmeister

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by fuzzypuppy34

teacher: Rob Jacklin

JA Biztown 04/12/12
Viral Videos 03/13/12
Winter Fun 02/23/12
02/16/12

Winter Fun

I love winter because you can sit back with a comfy blacket right by the fire place. I love drinking the warm hot chocolate with 2% milk! The marshmallows in my hot chocolate are as white as the snow on the ground. The snow outside is the color of sugar. It is as cold as a my freezer and as fun to play in as a bouncy house! I love making snow angels because it feels like I am really in heaven with God, and one of his angels! I also like making big mountains of snow and jumping on it! When the snow flies into my face I feel like I am being splashed by water! I love snow and winter!

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 08:51 AM • comment (1) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

I like snow angels. :)
Posted March 16, 2012 at 09:18 AM by • Molly4WildLife

Hi! I’m going to tell you the things that I like and don’t like. I like: dogs, tigers, and ducks, anything containing cheese, meat, veggies, ice cream, and fruit, soccer, basketball, and volleyball. I don’t like cats, Justin Beiber, Taylor Swift, homework, school, people who act older than they really are, and people that try to be funny but aren't.