Copyright (c) 2014 by LilCutie#14 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LilCutie#14 -- Blogmeister

Lil Cutie#14

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by LilCutie#14

teacher: Rob Jacklin

1. It is fun!

2. You get good sleep!

3. If you have a T.V in your room, you can watch T.V all day!

4. You can stay in bed all day!

5. You can go to school late!

6.If you go to school late you can give the teachers a break!

7. Your parents don't have to worry about you getting in the way!

8. You can do whatever you want!

9. It is comfy!

10. You don't have to clean your room!

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 08:42 AM • comment (1) • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List

I LOVE sleeping in! It is so fun! But, I also am working on mastering the art of... staying up all night at sleepover!!
Posted March 9, 2012 at 07:37 AM by • BasketballChick#33

Hi! I am a girl. I play soccer and volleyball. I’m in fifth grade. I love to have fun! I love to be artistic. I love to play wii. I hate brussel sprouts, and bugs. I love to act. I love to hang out with my friends and get crazy. I don’t like Justin Beiber or Taylor Swift. I find both of those singers singing annoying. I like to watch T.V. and movies. I like to cook even though I’m not that good. I don’t like school or getting up early. I believe in Christ. I go to church on Saturdays.