Copyright (c) 2014 by EN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
EN -- Blogmeister

EN's Blog

Kindergarten 2011-12

Welcome to our Kindergarten Class Blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide a way for kindergartners to publish some of their work, and to allow them to communicate with others in a way that is meaningful and valuable. You will find a variety of writing projects, computer projects, responses to books we've read, and photographs of our experiences. Please support these young students by posting encouraging comments. Students’ individual blog pages can be accessed by clicking on "Kindergarten 2011-12" on the right side of this page, and then on students' initials. To post a comment of your own, click on the word "comment" below an article or posting. Thank you for visiting our blog!

by EN

teacher: Laura Knox

If I had 100 dollars, I would "buy a shine red car!!"
Article posted February 23, 2012 at 03:01 AM • comment (1) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

A shiny red car would be great! If I had 100 dollars I would save it in the bank.
Posted March 7, 2012 at 08:02 AM by • Kim Nash

I am six years old. I like to go to the park and play with my friends. There is a tire swing there. I like to eat watermelon.