Copyright (c) 2014 by Laura Knox Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Laura Knox -- Blogmeister

Kinderblog!-

Ms. Knox's Kindergartners

Welcome to our Kindergarten Class Blog! The purpose of this blog is to provide a way for kindergartners to publish some of their work, and to allow them to communicate with others in a way that is meaningful and valuable. You will find a variety of writing projects, computer projects, responses to books we've read, and photographs of our experiences. Please support these young students by posting encouraging comments. Students’ individual blog pages can be accessed by clicking on "Kindergarten 2011-12" on the right side of this page, and then on students' initials. To post a comment of your own, click on the word "comment" below an article or posting. Thank you for visiting our blog!

by Laura Knox

Starfall.com
Spelling City
Funbrain
PBS Kids
Portrait Illustration Maker
Unique
NIE Rocks! Sue Lindlauf- Newspapers in Education
Awesome Authors- Ms.Knox's Summer School Class Blog
Benettonplay Flipbooks
Wordle

Trustworthiness
The kindergarten classes were responsible for presenting our school's pillar of character for the month of January; Trustworthiness. The kids worked very hard to learn a special song with actions. Enjoy!

Article posted February 23, 2012 at 02:08 AM • comment (1) • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

Great performance sharing a wonderful message!
Posted February 23, 2012 at 08:29 PM by • Shannon Rud

Kindergarten 2010-11
Kindergarten 2011-12